Sunday, June 1, 2014

May 10th (Mothers Day Weekend)

I have some catching up to do here. I will write quickly about each week and post them separately. To Start off with Rachelle and I had the opportunity to visit the Adventure Gear Expo in Sandy on May 10th. We Arrived close to noon and needed to be at Tiffany's soccer game at 4 PM so we only got to spent a couple of hours but it was still fun. I got to talk to to some good people about prospective internship opportunities. That is what occupied our day on that weekend but still worth it.
I learned how to start a fire using a bow drill! Didn't succeed, but got the methodology down.

Rachelle had fun learning to balance on a slack line. 

Crazy Arms!



Rachelle and her sisters went to Zumba with their ant Britney in Brigham City for mothers day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment